Monday, January 19, 2009

computer down

My computer is down, ok it's flat out dead . We're working on getting it fixed but I will be without a computer for about a week - so if you need to get a hold of me, you can email me at jccscc@gmail.com - p I will be checking on my husband's laptop if I can pry him away at night after he gets home. I can't remember my password to my other email address - so if you are waiting a reply from me, I'm sorry!

I will update what I've been working on when my computer is back up.
BUT let me tell you this much - no computer, our tv went out and my breaks on my car are gone - so it's been pretty boring around here. I made 13 scrapbook pages on Saturday and Today I made my very first scrapbook in a box! I love it! And I can't believe how easy it was to make!
Tomorrow I'[m working on a scrapbook purse that folds down and I have instructions on how to make a scrapbook wallet for Wednesday or Thursday :) Now I just need to see if I have enough pictures for everything :)

Thanks for stoppin' by :)

No comments: