Friday, December 19, 2008

Teachers gift

Sorry I'm late on this too - I actually just finished making them last night - gave them away this morning since it's the last day of school - YES I like to leave everything for the last min - ask me how my Christmas shopping is going :) HA HA Haven't even started yet !

BUT yeah - ok last August when the stores were having back to school sales I got a package of 4 cork boards at the dollar store - well I had 4 teachers to make gifts for sooo this is what I did with them -


can't see it very well but I stamped the flower stamp from the "simply said" stamp set - I also used a bo-bunny flower in the corner and had my sister in law write the names (my handwriting sucks) Then I had the kids write "Merry Christmas and Happy New Years" on a peice of paper and pinned it on the cork using a thumbtack with punched out flower petels from the 5 petal punch -

So that's all it - OH MAN!! Another stupid thing about leaving things for the last min! I forgot the magnetic backs and ribbon in case they wanted to hang it up!!! AHHH!!! Oh well :)

So what do you think?? Is it cute even though I forgot the back part of the gift??

Thanks for looking :)

Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Hugs