Monday, November 3, 2008

November 2 - play day!

Well I got a chance to play a little today - yeah!




Here is a picture of a Chicke Broth Holder - from Dawn's video - I CASED it exactly but it's cute - It has a little pocket in it to hold the packet of chicken broth - I love it! I used Sincere Solutions "get well soon" and I finally got to use my Eastern Bloom set :)
I have a few more cards to make with it - but I'm working on "other then cards" for now -




Next is a picture of a Deer Friend 3x3 note card - I made a whole set of the Deer Friends using different colors but the same pattern as you see here - I tried taking a picture of it but it's too colorful for my cell phone and wont send out :( I'll get one though :) I am working on a little card box to hold the set in too - it's coming along but not quit finished - I couldn't find a pattern for it so I'm just making it up as I go -





Then there is this card - Ok my friend Kadie - I love her to peices - she sent me a couple different card kits that she made a few extra of - I LOVE this card and I feel bad because it took so long for me to make these - This one is using the Fast Notes set - if you look at it - you can see the middle section is lifted up ? They all 3 lift up like that - She used a few different retired stamp sets - my favorite was the last year sell a bration using the scallop set for the baby card - I'm going touse it and put some pictures of Cameron in it for a sample - I haven't finished making it yet - but it is really cute :)




This is another card she made a couple kits for me out of using the oval punch - I love how these cards look - She is an AWESOME SU! Demo and does really great work! She doesn't have a blog right now - so I get to keep her to myself for now :)


Thanks for looking and Happy Novemeber!!

Jen

No comments: