Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lovely as a Tree

Just finished making some samples for either a workshop or a stamp a stack - I haven't decided yet :)
My Mother in law wants to hold a workshop in November so I'm working on something to show her -

Here are 4 cards - if she picks this set it will be just 2 cards not 4 - she has to pick the glitter or embossing - Personally I like the glitter better though :)

It's hard to see in the picture - sorry -



The embossing cards - Bravo Burgandy with gold embossing
and Not quit Navy with silver - more traditional colors here :)




The glitter set is Eggplant purple and kiwi Kiss -




Thanks for looking!



Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! what beautiful cards!!! I love this set. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Jen- You did a wonderful job on these cards.. they are very pretty. I love the glitter trees.. perfect Christmas/winter card. I cant wait to have you teach us.. See ya!~SHERI