Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas swap


Priceless stamp set
Best yet stamp set (Hard to see but it's on the green IN Green ink :)
5 petal flower punch
Real red and Glorious Green paper and ink
Gold brad ( I need more!)
Also I dabbed Red Ridinghood ink to darken around the edges of the petals

Poinsettas :)
WOW! I was so shocked that I could make these with my 5 petal punch - I LOVE this punch - I can't believe I waited so long to get it! I've wanted it for a while but it was on back order and I hate waiting for things so I alway put off ordering it until they catch up :) I finaly got it -
I used it for the birthday swap - I made the flower the same way I made this - so cool how just changing the color of card paper changes the whole look of the flower!

SO I'm happy with this card - it was easy enough that I may actually just make this one for my Chirstmas cards for family and friends this year :) MAYBE :) I sitll want to use my Lovely as a tree set too - but - we'll see

SO That's what I've been doing every night this week after the kids go to bed - Luckly day light savings ended and they go to bed earlier now :)

Thanks for looking!


No comments: