Saturday, August 29, 2009

Debbie's birthday gift

One of my friends out here had a birthday yesterday -
I made her this little birthday card/box - inside it holds 2 peanutbutter cups -
She said she liked it :) Hope so :)



Here it is closed - I used the Bella DSP and matching card stock - I punched out a flower with the scallop punch and cut it close to the middle to make the pettles. and then used a large crystal brad for the center :)



open up the top and there is al ittle card - I stamped with my Party Harty cupcake stamp - then wrote my little birthday note -
Then pull open the hidden drawer and there is the chocolate :)
I hope she really does like it :)

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is very cute Jen. I love that Bella paper, it is sooooo cute. Your summer scrap page with the popcicle is adorable.. I like it alot. :)
* Sheri*