Sunday, August 23, 2009

Enrichment Mini Class - August 27th

Ok skip back to last month - I added in a 4th of July page to go with the Enjoy page -


STILL don't have my pictures printed up - but they're ready :)

OK SO Enrichment Mini Class - It was supose to be last Thursday but I came down with a really bad head cold and just couldn't make it - so I called all the usual ladies who come - and hopefully no one else was going to come for their first time :(
BUT we'll see next week :)



Anyways - this is the 2 page layout I made for the class -
The first one is an End of Summer type layout -
I couldn't get a good shot of the 2 full pages so you can see the popcicles - they're made using punches :) I loved this as a card last year - so I thought I'd turn it into a scrapbook page :) Now I just need some pictures of my kids eating popcicles before Fall/Winter hits here :)



THEN just for fun - I made a "back to school page" I CASED from SCS - but I think it turned out really cute - One of the ladies I showed it to said she really liked both of the pages I made - sooo we'll see how it goes on Thursday :)

If you follow my Facebook - you've seen these before - and seen the pictures of my kids I'll put it in - once I get them printed up :)

SO there it is - my great love for Scrapbooking :)

Too be continued :)
I made a cute little Thank you box of cards for Kimberlee and Kellie for helping me out at convention - once I get them in the mail I'll post the pictures of them here :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: