Sunday, August 23, 2009

Convention Fun!

Well it's been awhile but I'm back :)
A lot has happened since July - Stampin Up! Had their convention - I didn't attend the actual convention -but I went to dinner with a group of Awesome Demonstrators from Utah Diva's international Group that I belong to - If you're a demo and are interested in joining in on all the great fun we have - send me an email and ask me how to join :)

Anyways - so among the great dinner we had - we also did a bunch of swapping :) Always a lot of fun!

For a Card swap I made this card - (I hope I have it) AND I don't have it and can't find an extra one - but no worries - I don't think it was that marvous - so you're not missing much :)
I got a lot of really cute cards back though - Im ready for card classes if anyone wants to have one :)


Next we did a 3D item swap - I forgot to take a picture of that one too - I didn't mean to forget - but time just got away from me - what I made though was one of those little hidden treasure boxes - Loved it :) I filled up the drawers with some punched out flowers and some extra butterflies I had from my convention swap (keep reading)

What I got in exchange - It's an adorable little calendar card - it sits upright on my dest with the mini calendars on it.
There was so much confusion while we were swapping with everyone "ohhh" and "awe"ing over everyone's stuff and trying to find the matching number to the item we get - I don't even think I know who made this cute little calendar :( I'm going to have to ask in the group :(



For a scrapbook swap I made this page -
Not the greatest - I wanted to add a few butterflies on it - but I never got the chance to cut them out - BUT I got a few compliments on it anyways - I got a few really great pages back too :) Kimberlee swaped those for me on Thursday -



This is the card I made for convention swapping -
Like I said I didn't get to go and swap around - but Kimberlee and Kellie were awesome at swapping for me :) Thanks ladies :)
This is the card I made 50 of to swap around - then I got 50 really cute cards back :) Which I wont be uploading just yet - but maybe I"ll select a few next week and see if I can get them up -

Lots of fun though :)
I really love being a demonstrator :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments: