Monday, July 20, 2009

July 30th Enrichment Scrapbooking Class!

Well so much for once a week :) SOrry about that - my life gets more and more complicated every day with these kids :) "Drive me here" "take me there" "Buy me this" Whatever happened to "SUMMER JOBS!" lol

Anyways -
We have been talking and trying to put together a scrapbook mini enrchment class at the church - I've had 9 people sign up and a few more telling me they'll be there :) I'm excited -

We are having it on July 30th this month - then every 3rd Thursday after that - too much going on this week :)
SOOO here is the project I have available for purchase - it's $5 for the 2 page layout - very easy and fun -




Stamp set used "Enjoy every moment"
Colors - Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip with whisper white

THanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Tours4Turkey said...

if you want to have a great new year partys you are wellcome to turkey .

www.tours4turkey.com