Monday, October 15, 2007

Halloween Goodies

Made these little halloween goodie bags for my little borther and sister on Saturday -
I decided to make them for my kids and neices -

Here's what the outside of the bag looks like



It's just a black party bag I got last week and a peice of halloween paper with some ribbon - I cuttlebug - embossed the bag for more details but you can't see it on the bag -






Inside the bag - I altered a notebook from the dollar store - and made a little match book notebook as well -
In my kid's I wont have the candy corn guy since we just made those at Rober'ts Make it/take it's last weekend - but I got some little zip lock bags that I'll fill with some little ccandies maybe a sucker or something and make a little sucker topper/baggie topper on top of those - or something simular


OK COllin is screaming at me again so I gotta go upload this for Misti :) HUGS! This is Wednesday's project!

I'll upload pictures from the Scarecrow Fest - Witches at Gardener Village and pictures from SU! STAMP CAMP!!!!!!!

COming up later tonight or tomorrow :)

Thanks for looking!

No comments: