Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Early October

I don't really do a lot of decorating for halloween but JoAnns was having a good sale a few weeks ago on their Fall 12X12 packets - I also got the matching stickers so FINALLY I took the day off of everything else and made a couple things - I already gave a few things away to my kids and a couple of their friends - and got a couple ready for mailing out to Kadie :) Shhhhh :) Don't look Kadie :)

So here they are -



First is a fall card I made - I used the rock and roll technique on the gentle falling stamp in the middle (pumpkin orange and ruby red around the edges) turned out pretty cute :)
Then I used the Happy Fall Ya'll stamp set that Sheri wants - I didn't use the scarecrow but I have some cute ideas to use him with - but I told her next time I see her I'll bring them with me so I better get started :) Not sure when the next family thing is going to be :)
SOOO that's pretty much it - for this card -

NEXT I went to the dollar store this morning after my eye appt - and got some mini comp books in a packet of 4 for $1 - cool :)
So here are 2 that I made and gave away :)








NEXT.... Christina's friend wanted one - but I only got 8 comp books and I'm planning on giving them to a few selected people already - BUT I felt bad because she really wanted one - so I made these cute little matchbook note books - one for Payton and one for Lilly -




AND that's it for today - I have 3 more comp books to decorate - and I'd like to make a few more matchbooks too - didn't think they'd turn out as cute or be that easy to make :)
I also got some halloween penciles from the dollar store that went with the paper - turned out to be a cute gift for a few people :) Too bad they don't know who's getting what :)

Will be back with more tomorrow :)


P.S. Casey went to school yesterday - fell asleep during math - he SAID because it was too easy ha ha but he made it through the day -
Samantha went to school today after twisting her arm - she didn't call to come home so I think she's getting better -

No comments: