Monday, September 28, 2009

Upsy Daisy Scrapbook page

We had a blast last Friday at Debbie's "workshop"



This year for my swaps at Convention This is the card I made - I used the new IN colors - and made 20 of each color. I think they turned out really cute :)

We did the matching scrapbook page and card for the workshop at my mother in law's house last Friday:)



I was trying to think outside of my comfort zone with my scrapbook pages. My mother in law wanted to hold a scrapbook "workshop". She isn't into the "kid" stuff that I normally do - so I was looking for some ideas and found a few of the extra cards I made for convention. and converted it into a scrapbook page :) I have lots of certainly celery and so saffron paper - so that's why I chose these colors for the 12x12 scrapbook

We had a lot of fun! We had all the kids with us - which made it al ittle more challanging for us - so they didn't get to make the matching cards - but they had a great time with the scrapbook page - We're hoping to get together a little more often for play nights (without the kids though :)

Thanks for looking!

No comments: