Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Step Card





I finally made a step card! This is super easy! It looked so complicated when I saw others making them :) But this morning I was reading some old emails (Still plenty unread) and came across this beautiful Step Card that Dawn made with her daughter's pictures - I thought "WOW! That's an awesome idea for Christmas cards!" Well I already have my Christmas cards for this year planned out - but thinking of taking some pictures of my kids (what a shock huh) and hopefully getting them printing them up for Christmas gifts (that's the tough part) :)

This one Im going to give to my Stampin' Sister - I told you Elizabeth - the longer it's in my home the better the goodies will be for you :)

SO I"m off to create a few more for gifts *Pat on back - it's not even Thanksgiving yet *

P.S. Parden the Non SU! gold brad - I don't have any more and couldn't find anything that looked right :)

THanks for looking!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Cute.. love the polka dots!
I am impressed you get any time or energy to do these cute things with 6 kids. :) Keep up the good and cute work!

Elizabeth said...

Wow! It's beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person!

Hugs!