Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Stampin' Up 2009/2010 Catalog Beings TODAY!


At last! It's finally here!!!

If you'd like a new 2009/2010 catalog - let me know ASAP :)


Specials for this month - July only - FREE SHIPPING (or 10% discount on all orders under $50)


If you want to host a workshop (cards - scrapbooking or 3d Item) you can get $15.00 worth of FREE merchendise - AND a FREE hostess Stampset of your choice!


July 16th is the Scrapbook mini Class - pay $5 for a 2 page layout -

Plus you'll get to use any of my retired stamp sets that I"m bringing for your own projects :)


If you'd like to set up your own workshop - mini class - or a monthly ladie's night out club -

Contact me and we'll set it up


If you've never scrapbooked or made a card before - send me an email or give me a call and we'll get together for alittle "Hands On" demonstration -


I'm sorry I haven'be been keeping up with my blog - ever since I got Facebook it seems to be taking over my Blooging time -


I'll try to keep it updated at least once a week for this new Catalog - New Catalog - Fresh Start :)


Check back soon and I'll show you some fun new projects I've been working on!


Thanks for looking


Jen Stewart

No comments: