Thursday, March 26, 2009

Slider Card

I went to Scrapbook Expo last Friday - Cory surprised me by saying he would take Cody and Collin to work with him - I had to take Cameron but he just found ou how much he loves the stroller and he is so happy all the time so he was no trouble - in fact he was a big help at passing the time n lines for all the make/take items :) Everyone was just eating him up! Loved it!

Ok So I made a couple of - ok things - they weren't the best but they were free and something new - so it wasn't too bad - Iwish I had someone to go with me other then Cameron -it's more fun to go with a friend - but hey I got to go so I'm not going to complain :)

OK SO One of the make it/take it's I made was a cute slider card - I don't have the picture of the one that I made - but I did buy the template to make them for myself at home - I am excited -

I sat down to make a couple but everyone and their kids needed me for something - so I didn't get much time to play with anything -

Stephanie from UDI (Hi!!) had a birthday last week - and I made her a card using the slider template - (I hope she got it already :)

HERE is the card I made:) (finally huh :)







When you pull on the "Celebate You" It pulls up the cupcake and brings out the message thing :)

Cute Huh!! I made another one using the Just Buzzin' By Set but I didn't really like how it turned out - I'll keep trying-

I also got another template o make a "ripper" card - not sure how to explain it - but you start off with the front of the card - pull the tab and it kind of .... rips apart to show you a hidden message (inside) really cute - I'll see if I can figure out how to make it and upload some pictures :)

WELL I'm off -

Thanks for looking!

No comments: