Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Facelift

Well I just found a cool website that helped me make my blog look better :) Even if Don't stay on top of my posting :)

Lets' see a lot has happened - I had an open house at Riverton Library and met 2 new people - They are inersted in a Kid's Klub - I am holding another Open house at Brigham Creek Library on April 1st - so hopefully I can find more then 2 kids and start the Kid's Klub :)

I have pictures of my table but I can't get them off my camera - I'll have Cory upload them tonight for me :)

Here is something I made - Marla asked for Birth Announcments for her baby - since Im too cheap for a real gift :) I decided to make those -

Here's what they look like :)



I have a few other projects that I'm working on that I"ll snap pictures of -

I'm also working on some projects or Saratoga Splash that is coming out this June - I am in the mist of TRYING to get a booth (If they ever call/email me back!) soo hopefully that'll work out -

I"ve made a couple of post it's magnet holders with pens -
I made some cute Card Candy that I CASED with punched out baby boy and baby girl things - And I got a coupl boxes of bubbles (12 for $1) at the dollar store that wrapped designer paper around and will sell for a quarter each :) Hey I've spent a quarter for worse out of gum ball machines because my kids begged :)

I have pictures - but again I need t get themoff the digi camera first -

OH anothr thing - I joined Heather's (Stamp with Heather) punch art class and have been making some cute little punch art guys :) I love it! It's so fun!! (that's why I'm making the card candy/punch arts :)

What else... we sold the last 2 female puppies - so we're only down to Mack - our keeper of the litter - then Mattie - the 8 month terror! She's probably about the age of a 3 year old - and wow! I really can't keep up with her anymore - she drives me insane! BUT that's another story :)

WELL The snow is still falling and the kiddies are getting restless - so I'm off -

I PROMISE I'll try harder to keep up to date on things on here from now on :)

Thanks for looking!

No comments: