Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Retired List - OPEN HOUSE!

Retired List is Here!!!

Stampin' Up!® has released the list of sets which will NOT be included in the new Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog, which starts on August 10 Th.


There is both an Alphabetical List, and a list in order of Page Numbers the stamp sets appear on in the catalog.

Also Click HERE for the new dormat list for the 2008 Fall & Winter catalog. The dormat list of Stamp sets are going to be active and available for purchase They Just will not be listed in the new catalog in August.

I will hate to see so many of my favorite sets go. But it also means their will be a lot of new sets in the up coming catalog. So before it is to late get your Stampin Up stamp sets now.

I am holding a Retirment Open House at my house on Saturday June 28th from 11:00 am until 3:00 Pm - come and Make a CUTE card for a make it/take it using a stamp set from the retired list -

So to help things out I am offering a special.

This is only offered by me

Buy one set from the retired list, get a 2nd at a 15% off

If you spend $50 during June or July you get a FREE catalog when it is released in August.

This offer is good until June 30th.

Email me at Jen@stewland.com

No comments: