Friday, June 6, 2008

Couple more swaps

Wow! Sheri and Kadie love me :) Thanks for reading guys - what a surprise :)

Here are a couple more swaps I'm doing -

This is the cherrished chipboard swap I'm hosting -
I like this card - I CASED it from Splitcoast though - but it turned out cute :) I used the heart chipboard with the chunky glitter - Love the red, black and white too :)




















And THIS ...




It is for the Fresh and Fun swap - making sure the stamps will be in the new catalog :) I used One of a Kind and Boho background with the matching flower punch - LOVE that punch - Then the brad and .. that's it :) Used Only Orange and Chocolate Chip - pretty simple but I think it turned out pretty cute :) I got a whole stack of Only Orange paper so I'll be using it alot :)

No comments: