Thursday, January 17, 2008

A CRAFTY BLOG!!

FINALLY Huh :)

Ok now that we got all the pictures caught up - here's what I've been working on -

First swap is from my Let's Swap Yahoo group - Kadie, Chris and Carol and I are good friends who swap a lot together :)
The swap was for a valentine's gift - not a big gift, just a little gum holder or candy holder - this is what I made



I used my cuzzle to cut out the purse - then I used my "tucan of friendship" stamp set (retired SU!) and stamped the "A treat for someone sweet" on the inside of the purse - THEN I wrapped it up in the 3 x 3 card to mail off :)



I showed it to Marla and she loves it! Since it's so easy to make we're going to get together and make a few of the kids in her daughter's Pre-school cloass and my Christina's Kindergarden class :)

NEXT SWAP -
Valentien's day KIT swap -
From paper craft magizine's board -
This card/kit had to have a card - book mark and a baggie topper included in it -



In the picture you can see the "roses" Samantha made for me using kabobo sticks and paper rolled up :) She spent a whole afternoon making all 10 of these :) They're prefect for Valentine's day :)

Here's a close up of the cards and stuff - I used SU! Simply Said stamp set for all of these - OH and I covered Jr mint for the candy in the baggie :)






OK NEXT Swap - I did was for a Valentine's day Pocket Card that I am hosting on Paper Craft Swaps board - It's full sorry :) BUT this is the card I made (going to take a picture - sorry:) -and she's back :)
Here we go now -



Get it = a POCKET CARD?!??! HA HA ok - sorry lame - I used the pocket from Pocket Fun (retired SU) the punched out some hearts -
Then if you can't see it - here is the stick of gum that is IN the pocket :) CUTE HUH :) well ok - not BAD at least :)




NEXT SWAP (yes there is more )
Is from Paper Craft Swaps - it's for the NEW 2008 catalog :) Well my order isn't here yet so here's what I came up with for what I have that's NOT reitred :)
CASED from page 122 in the new catalog with a few differences (colors and all taht fun stuff :)

WELL That's rude - it wont send from my phone for some reason - I'll upload it again for next post SORRY!!!

AND FINALLY - ONE MORE SWAP - It's a BUG CARD swap from Paper Craft :)

I used my retired SU Cute as a bug stamp for this one - CASED it from Splitcoast but it's a LITTLE different :)





I liked the pink and purple - but thought it might be too girlish - the swap is for boy/girl - so I made it again using the red and blue :)




OK NOW Stay tuned because I just bearly signed up for a large paper clip swap and a jumbo binder clip swap at splitcoasts :) SO I'll be working on those for a couple days :)

No comments: