Monday, December 18, 2006

December 28th,

Just playing around here with a few different things.

THis is the Christmas gift for my mother in law - Had to use my Gingerbread wheele stamp and matching sizzix die cut that I HAD to have but didn't use :)



Nothing too fancy, I used a glitter Glue on all the hearts to help it stand out a little more :) My kids love it and are waiting for me to wrap more gifts so we can use my stars and more gingerbread wheels :)



Next we have My kid's Teacher gifts. Just bearly finished these.
I found the Template for the calender on SCS - I'm going to be using it a few different ways but this is how I used it for the Teachers Gifts.



I just took a regular note book binder with clear pockets in it. Let the kids pick out the colored paper and printed their teacher's names on the computer. No stamps, no embelishments. What you see is what you get :) I inserted tabs and paper inside each binder and THINKING about making a matching RSVP pen - maybe bead it for the female teachers, and just put matching paper or something in my son's male teachers pen.


I made this Bandaid box ... about 2 or 3 weeks ago - I bought the bandaid boxes at Robert's Craft Store for like 69 cents a piece. Every time I go back they don't have any :( So I gave up trying to make these for neighbors/friends.



BUT I still think it was cute and next time I see these little things again I'll stock up. I just used regular sticky strip tape to hold the paper closed. I used the stamp "happy Holidays" from my Favorite Teddybear SU! Stamp set - and the mini tag "just for you" stamp.. not sure where I got that from. I think it was one from Walmart a few Christmas's ago.


I CASED this idea off of SCS awhile ago - Thought it was really cute.



Bad picture sorry,
THis is a NON-SU! Stamp - I think I got it at the dollar store a few years ago, but it was fun and SO easy to make! Was THINKING if I have time to make them for my daughter's Christmas party at her pre-school I just might do that. We'll see how tomorrow goes as far as Crafty Jen's stuff :)


I have 4 cans of Pinapple we're going to eat tonight so I can make my Pop Top Cans tomorrow - I'll fill those with Candy and have the teacher's names on all of those. I'll post pictures tomorrow or Wednesday after I have them finished.
Their last day of school is Wednesday so everything needs to be finished by tomorrow YIKES!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.