Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas Cards

This is my first time making an accordian card so don't laugh :)




This is the front of my Christmas card

I used Snowflake Spots and heat embossed them with silver

I punched out a white tag and punched out a smaller blue and stmaped joy. Tied it around with a white sheer ribon to hold the accordian card closed.




And open it up and see all the people :)
these are my kids.
I embossed the snowflakes inside and used their pictures and name and age on top.
Thought it was pretty cute
On the back of the card says "from our family to yours, Merry Chrsitmas" - just a stamp I bought at Robert's craft store. But it was embossed as well.




Then I just made a Chrsitmas card. The Accordian card was just for my parents and in laws - we only got so many pictures - wish my printer wasn't out of colored ink :(
Actually might have looked cute in black and white now that I think about it - hummmmm
OH WELL Done is done -
This is just the front of the card - heat embossed with same design, Stamped "warm winter wishes" inside which came with my Holiday Wishes SU stamps that I HAD to have and didn't use this year :(


So for family and friends they just got the regular card - which looks just like the front of the accordian card but bigger :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice card!
Vanessa

gretchenhs said...

I think it's beautiful! Have more confidence in yourself! Your kids are beautiful too and I'm sure the parents will love the card.