Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Puppies!

Ok they're about 3 weeks old now - but they're here! we have 4 out of 6 sold! One of our little guys is going to live in Missippi when he's 10 weeks old!

We have 1 female - sold - and 5 boys - you can go to http://sbrbulldogs.com/ to see more pictures - but here are a couple of my favorites!

This one is Snoopy - my baby :)


Then there is BABY - she's the baby of the group and my daughter's favorite



Then there is .... we can't decide on a name - he's tuff guy - or tiger - or something - he just loves to get up and wrestle - he has the CUTEST growl! I wish I could get a video of him :) - he's my son's favorite :)


That's all the pictures I have on my end - my husband has more pictures up on the website -

We have kittens too! They're FREE!!!!
OUr wild cats that live on our front porch just had 4 kittens - and the other one had her kittens but she hasn't brought them out yet - so not sure how many we have all together - the 4 we have seen are now living in my husband's jeep during the stormy weather we're having today - lol
He's pretty ticked off - it's been really warm outside all week so she brought them out to eat and hang out on the front porch - but it got cold - she took all but one kitten this morning to the jeep - when she came back to eat - I brought the kitten out of the garage for her - and she brought it over to the jeep - which is how I found them - Cory told me to take them OUT of the jeep and put them back on the porch - but that didn't last long - she took them off the porch and back to the jeep - I took them out again - and now she has 3 of them again and this poor little kitten just keeps getting left behind! She'll come back when she's hungry - so we're not worried about it - but it's like 65 degrees out and really windy - it's been raining all day - so hopefully she's ok out there - Idon't want to put her back in the garage!

Anyways - that's about it for the puppies and kitties -

No comments: