Saturday, September 15, 2007

Halloween stuff

Made a alittle halloween thing

It's a chipboard with a little clip - used last years Halloween picture when we went to see the "witches" at the Village Gardens - planning a trip out there again this year my kids LOVED those witches :)




















Then went to my MIL to sew some Pillows and stuff for Christmas -
It says "Stewart's a journey to forever"
LOVE these :)














THEN went to the LSBS and got the supplies to make my halloween mummy board this was fun - we made it at Enrichment - I'm going back next week to get a few more chalk boards and stuff to make as gifts for halloween :)
The tag says "TOMB many days to count" I don't usually decorate for halloween but these were cute so I had to make one :)











This was taken at Roberts' craft store - yes I took their picture in the store display window! But I used my phone so it was fast and no one saw us (HA HA)








Made this for my inlaws anniversary - just a little match book tied to a candle :) Got the idea out of the PC magizine April 2007 issue :)
















Been trying to work on some cards and stamping stuff but I can't get my supplies out - I just don't have the time anymore :(


OH well - soon!


Thanks for looking

No comments: